About the BDB
The Business Development Board is a private, not-for-profit corporation. Founded in 1982 by Chambers of Commerce, the Economic Council, and other business leaders, the Business Development Board is designated by the State of Florida and Palm Beach County Commission as Palm Beach County's official economic development organization. The Business Development Board is essentially your one-stop resource for information on relocating your business to or expanding in Palm Beach County.
- Information on grants, financial assistance, and incentives available through the State of Florida, Palm Beach County, and local municipalities.
- Site inventory on available industrial buildings, land, and office space.
- Site tours conducted by our relocation and expansion staff.
- Government zoning and permitting information.
- Introductions to elected officials and local business leaders.
- Local buyer and supplier information and resources.
- Available services and rates for utilities, communications, and transportation.
- Introductions to the Workforce Alliance employee-training programs.
- Review of available housing and cost-of-living data.
- Demographics and labor market information.
- Introductions to public and private educational institutions.
- Overview of Palm Beach County’s lifestyles, including recreational and cultural amenities.
During the past five years, the BDB has assisted companies that have created more than 12,600 direct jobs with average salaries greater than $67,000, resulting in more than $693 million in capital investment to Palm Beach County and an economic impact that exceeds $5.87 billion. The BDB’s ongoing commitment to the pursuit of economic prosperity is one reason why Palm Beach County is THE place to live, work, learn, and play.
President & CEO
About the BDB
The Business Development Board of Palm Beach County, Florida, is the public/private economic development entity for the County and Enterprise Florida, the State’s official economic development organization.
Founded in 1982 as a not-for-profit corporation, our primary purpose is to attract and retain new industry, business investment, high-quality jobs, and workforce development through corporate relocations, expansions, and international trade, stimulating economic energy, promoting business diversity, and enriching the County’s vitality.